Monday, January 26, 2009

(Golf) -Mike



-You-


Golf-(Mike) My Super Star


Golf-Mike- Ja Pai Song Hai Teung Meu


Golf-Mike Koom Sup Sood Kaub Fah MV


Golf-Mike-Yoo Nai Gaw Mai Ngon


Inspiration - Golf & Mike


Golf Mike sexy


Mike (Golf-Mike) - Truely Madly Deeply


Golf-Mike We are One


Golf-Mike : Kon Kon Diow Gun (new version) PV


Golf Mike- fight for you mv


GOLF-MIKE Nippon Ainiikuyo


GOLF&MIKE Rin Rin Samurai MV


Koibito _ Golf Mike


Golf-Mike Koom Sup Sood Kaub Fah MV


Golf-Mike - คว้าลม Karaoke


Golf & Mike - ไม่พอดี ไม่ดีพอ Mai Por Dee Mai Dee Por


Golf-Mike - Wherever It is, I'm Not Lonely






Feature K-OTIC See if you like Group.
I’ll start this out by saying that I was never a K-Otic fan, but I have to balance that out by saying I’ve also never really listened to any of their stuff before, aside from their song “My Girl” which kept playing constantly while I was in Thailand, and I really wasn’t impressed with it haha. That one, and another song..I don’t remember what it was…but I remember they had to bleep out a word in the lyrics when it aired on TV and I was like O_O What the heck did they just say? Aren’t they too young to be swearing?? haha

To me they just seemed like a group RS Promotion was trying to push emphasizing the fact that the members are of multiple ethnicities (One member is Korean and two are half-Japanese), and then GMM Grammy came out with the same type of racial-mixed group Prince and I stopped hearing about K-Otic and forgot they were around until their latest album, Blacklist, was released.
K-Otic - My Girl



MV: K-OTIC - Fan Mai


K-otic "ร้ายก็รัก" BlackList new single Version 2

No comments:

Post a Comment